The Students those who have passed Std. X Examination (SSC/CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent examinations) are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. as per the merit and availability of seats.
Admission Procedure for Zeal Junior College (Commerce & Science):
- Admission to Std. XI (F.Y.J.C.) is through merit and will be conducted by the Institute which will start the process after declaration of Std. X results in Maharashtra. Students who have passed Std. X (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/or other equivalent) examinations are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. as per the merit and availability of seats. Aspirants are advised to refer the website http://zealjuniorcollege.com/ to fill up the online admission form.
- The admission can be booked after filling up the Admission form online and paying the registration fee that is nonrefundable to the candidate.
- Admission to Std. XI should be taken within 20 days after the Std. X result is declared.
- Students who have passed from the Boards other than Maharashtra State Board should produce a ‘Migration Certificate’ at the time of admission.
- The admission will be finalized only after submission of all the relevant certificates and documents.
- The students will have to apply for the ‘Eligibility Certificate’ after taking admission to Std. XI, application for which will be available in the office. The Students will have to pay the fees of the same separately.
- If the student wants to cancel the admission taken, the parent of the ward must submit an application to the Principal and pay the fees as per rules of the Society.
- Students will have to pay the charges of uniform, stationery, study material, external exam fees, hostel and mess separately.
- The Management/Principal will have all the rights regarding the acceptance and rejection of the admission. It will be done as per the Board and Government rules.
- All the rules and regulations of the College are compulsory and binding on students.
- Fees can be paid in two installments. The first installment should be paid at the time of admission and the second installment in the first week of November.
- Students seeking admission to the Junior college may obtain the prospectus along with the application form from the college office by making requisite payment, either in cash or by D.D. in favour of ‘Zeal Junior College, Narhe, Pune’
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Original Mark sheet of Std. X and a Xerox copy
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card Xerox copy
- Caste Certificate Xerox copy
- Migration Certificate( If the student is out of Maharashtra and passed S.S.C exam or equivalent exam)
- Photos – 2 Copies